Why do people work at DLA Partners?
Is it because of our culture? Is it because we get to solve client problems? Is it because of career opportunities?
The answer to all of the questions above is YES!!
People are at the heart of DLA, and people are what matter to us. Whether you are a client, one of our administration staff, or an accountant forging your career in the tax arena, you are important to us. At DLA we all work together to make a positive difference in your life.
Our employees cover all age groups with many life experiences. We celebrate the diversity that they bring to the organisation. We have a great training program to enable undergraduates to work with us while still studying. Our undergrads know there is an opportunity for them to progress in their field because they are following in the footsteps of those who have gone before them. Formal and informal training is part of the job, and we support both the CA and CPA programs.
We have an active social club and our get-togethers throughout the year are fun. We work hard and we are not afraid to celebrate our wins.
We are always on the look out for innovative, proactive people, so If DLA sounds like the kind of company that you would like to build a career in, please send your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Support Co-ordinator
Are you an enthusiastic and organised administration guru, who loves a challenge and enjoys working with a great team?
DLA Partners is a growing firm of accountants and advisors, located on the north side of Brisbane. We are committed to delivering outstanding financial solutions to assist our clients to grow their business. We currently require an experienced Team Support Co-ordinator to join the team.
Our firm places importance on quality work, quality customer service and career progression for our staff. Our practice also prides itself on team work and building strong relationships within the team.
The diverse role of a Team Support Co-ordinator includes the following –
PA Role to Team Managers
- Manage calendar and phone
- Monitoring of various checklists including – BAS/IAS, ITR lodgement deadlines, QBCC
- Assist managers with WIP lists and fees
- Weekly meeting with Team
Administration Role for Team
- Processing Fees
- ATO and ASIC Lodgements
- Arranging payment plans
- Client correspondence
- Phone contact with the ATO
- Tracking of Workflow for Team
- Processing company statements
- Processing of standard corporate compliance changes such as change of address, office holders or transfer of shares
- Company and trust set ups
Ideally you will have strong administrative skills with a least 2 years’ experience and have well developed organisational and time management skills. You must also possess the ability to manage multiple tasks at the one time, be reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude and be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
Previous experience in a similar role will be very highly regarded.
If you would like to be a part of the DLA Team, please apply today, including both your resume and covering letter.
No recruitment agencies please.
We appreciate the efforts of all applicants, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Are you looking to kick start your career?
Would you like to work for a progressive firm that offers extensive training, development and one-on-one mentoring for their staff?
DLA Partners is committed to delivering outstanding financial solutions to assist our clients to grow their businesses. We have a reputation for providing personalised services that go beyond compliance. For nearly 30 years we have built long-standing, professional client relationships and take pride in the level of service we deliver.
With a head office on Brisbane’s north side, and a growing CBD office, DLA Partners is expanding to accommodate the growth in both our client base and the number of tailored services we offer.
Our firm places importance on quality work and quality customer service. We enjoy teamwork and offer career progression for our staff.
A career with DLA Partners would give you access to: –
- Support and mentoring through the CA or CPA programs;
- Flexibility to finish your degree while working;
- Working in a supportive team environment with one-on-one mentoring;
- Ongoing training and development in accounting, tax planning, comprehensive business advisory and leadership skills;
- Opportunities to gain experience in a wide range of innovative accounting software packages
- Developing practical skills in managing a diverse portfolio of clients and workflow efficiency.
If you are motivated and enthusiastic to begin your career, don’t miss this opportunity to become part of the DLA Partners team! Send your resume and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role now to:
The Office Manager
Being a key member of your team, you will report to the Team Manager and play an active role in mentoring and developing Junior/Graduate Accountants.
Key requirements of the position include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements, income tax returns and business activity statements
- Assisting with identifying clients needs, business planning, structure, compliance, problem resolution, taxation planning and advice
- Review files of undergraduate accountants
- Liaise with clients and ATO
- Assist and participate in providing in-house trainingIf you would like to be a part of the DLA Partners team, please apply today.