Success is about planning; we want to help you achieve success. It’s essential to take time out from the day-to-day activities in your business to focus on your business; setting goals and establishing strategies to unlock your business potential. At the end of the session, you’ll have a one page Business Plan to act as a guide map to ensure you’re on course for success.
Every business must have a Business Plan. During the four-hour Business Planning session, you’ll:
- Discuss and set both personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Discuss and agree on an action plan with strategies to support achievement of goals
- Identify Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Identify opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
- Establish a 90 Day Action Plan to set achievable actions
Any time is a good time to develop a Business Plan if you don’t have one, however, it’s particularly relevant at the start of a new financial year. If you’re contemplating a major change in your existing business or starting a new venture, a Business Plan is crucial.
By attending a Business Planning session, you’ll:
- Review and set the direction of the business
- Identify and prioritise key goals
- Create strategies and establish a timeline for you to achieve these goals
- Develop a tool for communicating your business goals and vision with the team
We look forward to helping you develop a guide map to success. Get in touch with us.
This information does not constitute financial or legal advice and is for general information purposes only. Please contact DLA Partners for specific advice relating to your particular circumstances.