All business owners should have a Succession Plan in place, no matter when they plan to exit. An effective Succession Plan will help you define the steps required to turn your future vision into a reality, while taking into consideration business, personal, and family expectations.
Our Succession Planning service gives you the chance to:
- Determine what you want out of your business
- Clarify your succession options
- Create a timeline with key milestones for your Succession Plan
- Identify the actions and strategies you need to make your objectives achievable
If you wish to take a more passive role or sell your business within the next three years, then we recommend you start the ongoing Succession Planning process right away. The longer the planning phase, the more time you have to groom your business for sale and attract the right successor.
By attending a Succession Planning session, you’ll:
- Define and understand what you want from your business
- Determine a common vision for owners, team members, and successors
- Clarify your succession process, defining tasks and actions to maximise your outcome
- Identify and prioritise key goals and milestones
- Increase your ability to make strategic decisions
We look forward to helping you plan for the future – Get In Touch.